Subscribe here!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Fixate focus exclusive obsessive attAch stable pay heed give ear atteNd mesmerise

22 January 2010

TIME & PERCEPTION & How you should perceive

Everybody got time.I don't HAVE TIME. I have limited time. I want to have TIME. (cannot say "i do not have time", must say "i want to have time")
I have so many things happening. When I focus on advising one person like my brother.
And advising my sister. (I am NOT perfect myself).
But people often think what we all don't want them to think. DO NOT think negatively, think positively. I will give an example PRACTICAL EXAMPLE. I'M the best at that.

I am riding and i am lane changing slowly to the right, this mini van was in MY BLINDSPOT and IT WAS MY FAULT that i did not check my blindspot. I slowly and gradually got into the right lane and TOO MY SURPRISE, my handle bar KNOCK ON THE PASSENGER seat DOOR. I was pissed off for the wrong REASON this time, and that is:
WHY THE POOP didn't he horn me sooner. SO PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES!
MEANING:
DO NOT GET AGITATED WHEN PEOPLE HORN AT YOU because THEY MIGHT JUST HAVE THE INTENTION TO HELP YOU or MAKE YOU AWARE OF A CERTAIN THING like:
1) YOU FORGOT TO SWITCH ON YOUR VEHICLE LIGHT
2) SIDE STAND FOR MOTORCYCLE

THUS, PERCEIVE POSITIVELY. Then live your life and die.
Thanks.