Subscribe here!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Fixate focus exclusive obsessive attAch stable pay heed give ear atteNd mesmerise

31 December 2009

FIRST NAME LAST NAME ISSUE EXPLANATION

Dear Paypal,

Face the facts that some people do NOT have first and last names.

Please include another option in your application form that just ask for the full name so MANY people can just put their real full name in one box.

You asked for first name and I gave "Muhammad" and you ask my last name, i gave "Afandi" and when I log into paypal, you greet me as "AFANDI MUHAMMAD". What is WRONG with your system?

The funniest thing is, if I look for my merchant name, it will state as "MUHAMMAD AFANDI" which is correct but if I try to withdraw funds to my bank account it will state as "AFANDI MUHAMMAD" which is NOT the same as my bank details.

Please understand my frustrations and fix this. Thank you.