Subscribe here!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Fixate focus exclusive obsessive attAch stable pay heed give ear atteNd mesmerise

16 August 2009

Why TV is unpopular / Why people are switching to YouTube rather than TV / Why TV stinks / TV losing Popularity

I so am pissed off about things that wastes my time, like TV, we have no choice but to watch what they screen, so that's why computer (YouTube) is more famous now, and people keep switching off the TV, like me! Sooner or later, people will realise that their life is important (and they have control), then they will choose more often. TV is really pathetic. (I'm really sorry, but you are really losing your edge.) Nowadays, I find myself flipping channels more often then the usual (I'm a guy!).

Why do I watch the TV?
When I switch on the TV, I say to the TV:
"Entertain me!" Now, that's a demand, cause we did pay big bucks for a TV set, or even more so now, a plasma TV. And if the TV can't entertain me, I'll fired it cause it's not doing its job.

And the media is dying.
See, with humans, like I mentioned. As soon as they find out that their life means something, they will stop wasting time. They will stick to what they like, what interest them, or what will give them what they need. Youtube has this. They they will switch off the rest (TV).

YouTube shows what the world is watching NOT what the media is promoting. :)

We are often "made" to watch movie screened by the tv stations. And the best TV can do right now is to offer us more channels (meaning more money) and the pathetic (sorry) video-on-demand, just a little choice.

Alright, let's really clear this up... If your watching a movie on TV, I'd like to say:
"Stop wasting your time!" "Get somewhere my dear friend" "Don't follow the crowd/media, or don't buy into their "the making of ..." snippets". (Unless that movie interest you or it would get you something you need/want)

And where I am right now is focus more on movies (Yes, they entertain me too!) that gets/makes me think, that interest me. And stories with a moral, something I can take home with and apply.

Well, mostly, it boils down to "Based on a true story" movies. And why are they on the big screen? Because, I think they are worth it to be made into a movie. So...

Enjoy your movie. And finally thanks for wasting part of your life to read what's in mine. Peace.