Subscribe here!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Fixate focus exclusive obsessive attAch stable pay heed give ear atteNd mesmerise

07 February 2009

Dream...

This is pretty lame so just skip it..

--- Start ---

I was dreaming about my ex-girlfriend just before I woke up, and I woke up because I felt, it could definitely and only be a dream, so I woke up...
:)

But it was still a good dream, she's beautiful, with semi-thick make up on, and contact lens. (Well, I hope for her to be this beautiful or even more in real life, it's been a while (since I've seen her) )

Dream:
Occasion: Some fun time, like Christmas or whatever..
Dress code: Casual cool (She's in red... (my fav. colour) ), I was in whatever...
Doing what: Dancing around, in unison.
Location: Two building facing together... Big space, like a dancing studio.. with a second level filled with beds.
How did it go down:
I noticed her, she noticed me. I don't know why, but I was in my underpants, and she came, I ran up to the second level-hiding. She came to me and said "What's wrong dear?"
Shocked, "Dear?!?!" ("Let's start with, "Why did you have to leave me?") ) - I didn't actually said that but... I did asked the dear part, well, then I woke up thinking, No way she's calling me dear...
(Laughs)

Writing this, I already forget part of the dream, I can't remember dreams, I mean they fade:

Faded dreams.

End say: I'm afraid of her. Gives me the chills. I'd rather run to know a bulldozer is coming then treat it as if its a new bulldozer and try to introduce my name.

--- Ends ---

Sincere regards,
Muhammad Afandi 2 Muhammad Afandi